slice of my life

Thursday, April 23, 2009

more "me time"

Today I was making chicken enchiladas in the kitchen at 4:16. I'll heat them up right before Larry gets home. Yummy! I hope! ;-)

Friday (4-18) I was with B @ Villa Maria and 2818 listening to "Love Song" by the Cure.

Saturday I was in the parking lot of the Granbury WalMart. We had just watched "Monsters vs. Aliens" at the theater.

Sunday I was just south of Calvert listening to "The Long and Winding Road" by the Beatles.

Monday I was driving to pick up B--again, in the car!!

Tuesday I was in a Teacher's Meeting discussing next year's curriculum.

Wednesday I was in a Girl Scout meeting, looking at the kiln at the junior high. We had just taken our creations out that we had made two weeks ago. Fun meeting!

Now I am off to J's junior high to pick him up after his Writing Club meeting. I volunteered to get the dinner theater "dinner" organized, and I am excited about the "Red Riding Hood's Basket" meal I'm planning with Buppy's. any suggestions??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home