slice of my life

Saturday, April 04, 2009

My minutes

Tuesday, the last day of March, I was in the drive thru at my bank, depositing my paycheck.

Wednesday at 4:16 I was turning onto 2818, singing "heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who . . . " (That is REO Speedwagon.)

Thursday I was in my driveway with J, talking to him as he was getting his stuff out of my car.

Friday I was on 2818 again, going to get J at school. I was listening to the radio, but it was comercials! Bummer.

Saturday at 4:16, I was in the shower, washing off all the sunscreen. I was watching B at her 2 o'clock softball game, and I just Have To use sunscreen. The weather was beautiful today, but it was sunny and bright on my legs and arms. B got sunburned on her shoulders after being out all day at her ballpark.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home