slice of my life

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

4:16

Monday at 4:16 I was in the *new* Village Market buying refried beans for the food/supply drive for the children's homes we support at church. I also had dish detergent and cereal in my cart, and I got some green sauce and tortillas with which to make chicken enchiladas. Yum!

Tuesday at 4:16 I was in a teacher's meeting talking about Bible curriculum.


Wednesday at 4:16 I was at the Girl Scout Meeting, making a pinch pot, and coaching one of the girls at making her little bowl.
When I told Larry at dinner about this, I said I had my hands all over clay at 4:16. He asked me if our friend Geana knew about that. Her husband is Clay. Haha, Larry!

I wish I had one more day of this week to get our LTC stuff done!

I went on a field trip to The King's Orchard this morning with Kindergarten. Strawberries are in season right now, so I picked about 2 lbs. It was a delightful trip out there, if a bit windy. I recommend going! I want to try taking my kids back in June when the blueberries and blackberries are in season.

My printer won't talk to the computer!! I'm really frustrated by this!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home