slice of my life

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, July 19th

Today's Photo Hunters' theme is "What IS that?" I am submitting the following for your consideration.

Mystery Photo #1
What Is that? Find the answer here on my other blog.

Mystery Photo #2


What is this? This one is taken by my son. It's a little more obvious, but interesting. Answer at the bottom.


Mystery Photo #3

What is that? This is one I took a long time ago for a Flikr color group. You were challenged to take a picture for the sake of a color---one continuous color field. But what is this a picture of? I'll out this answer at the bottom as well.

Check out more photo hunters' sites or join in the fun at TN Chick. Next week's Photo Hunt Theme will be hanging. *shudder* I had an Old West thought run through my brain for that one. Luckily, I can think if several less greusome ideas for that theme.

I plan on posting a bunch of pictures form J' s final production of Annie in my next post. It was great!

Answers:
#2 shadows of drink cups at Panda Express last Sunday
#3 a purse-shaped pinata for B's birthday party 2006

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home