slice of my life

Friday, June 27, 2008

Brought to you by Friday's Feast!
This is the feast we got to eat last night---all you can eat seats at a Rangers-Astros game in Houston, Larry's Father's Day present from B.

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?

From my news station's website:
"Friday: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 98. Winds S 10-15 mph.
Friday Night: Partly cloudy. Low 76. Winds S 10-15 mph."
We haven't hit 100 degrees here yet this summer. Of course, it's only June! I think August is the hottest month. Our humidity is 79%---so it's pretty hot and humid here today.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

In the past month or so, it's become a 10! Well, really, I have to say it's got to be a 9 or 8 because nothing can be more important than my own family, and my own well being. But the reason it's gone up a lot lately is that I am in training for my teaching certification, and I'm working on the schoolwork this summer. And I'm enjoying it, too. :-)

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

I have blinds everywhere, and some curtains up in the living room and bedrooms. Not a big priority with me.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.

A big Sonic Coca-Cola. Big calories!

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

One. But often I don't hit it at all. Once I get waked up in the morning, if it's light outside (6:30 or so right now?), I can't really get back to sleep anyway.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home