slice of my life

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, June 7th

I'm finally at home on a Saturday morning with some free time to blog! This week's theme is Bad Hair.
Christmas 2006

I decided to not pick on anyone but myself for this category. As you can see, I have had this thinning straight hair for a few years now. I know I have more recent pictures of myself with bad hair! Believe me, nothing's changed. These pictures were taken when I wasn't looking to get my photo taken, of course. The Christmas one was just a waking up and rolling out of bed picture. I am sure this other one was after we'd stood out in the sun at the parade.

Lovely, Lovely

Fourth of July 2006

If you'd like to see more Bad Hair, go over to TNChick and see what others did for the theme. Next week's theme is emotion. Come back to see what I found!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home