slice of my life

Friday, June 06, 2008


The "feast" table the night J had his awards banquet

Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
At home, I usually drink right out of the can---the fizziest!! woohoo!
But I love to get a giant drink from Sonic or McDonald's., with ice.

Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
Hmmm . . . it's hard for me to stay awake for any show if I am just tired. There is nothing that can't be taped and watched later!

Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant
.
I can't think of one person right away. I like to see those flashes of brilliance in my own kids, and the kids I teach. One day, they may be the names you mention in a meme like this!

Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
I have thought that junior high and high school kids should do this. But I think it would be too long a day for elementary kids, maybe. And since I NOW have a teaching position secured for the fall, I am going to have to say no.
And I have to add, I would MUCH prefer to have Fridays off to Mondays off. I am not sure why that seems better. Maybe because I am committed to church for much of my Sunday, and if I have a Friday, then I can have two days in a row to play.

Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Telekinesis Girl! I'd have a big TG on my chest.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Great feast today! I like your dessert!

    Oh...mine is finally up. Sorry you missed it. I posted that it was there, went away from the computer, came back and realized that I hadn't hit the post button. But it's there now. :)

    By Blogger Kim, at Friday, June 06, 2008 4:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home