slice of my life

Friday, July 28, 2006

Sheeee's back!

I am back from my training trip to South Padre Island. I went with 10 other ladies of various ages and life-phases. We were all married, save one; we were all mothers, save one (a different one). One of us was "with child" and I am so glad we didn't induce labor on the beach!

I am sunburned, because, apparently, I needed to be living proof that you can get sunburned through clouds, fog and even light rain. This sunburn I got on Wednesday afternoon when I was in the Gulf waters, bracing myself against the enormous waves we were playing in. It was a total blast! It was great exercise, too. We played in the waves on Monday as well, but we got rained on Tuesday. It might as well have rained because that day we had to be in class from 8:30 to 4:30.

I will put up some pictures when I can get everything put on the computer. I have some totally funny pictures, and I haven't laughed so much since I don't know when. We learned in one of our classes that a good belly laugh helps boost you immune system for 3 days afterwards. That means I'm good until about 1:00 am on Sunday. By then I'll have my little family around me again, and all will be well in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home