slice of my life

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I got this on an e-mail and thought I'd include it on the blog. I changed it a little---I know the kids read my blog, so I made it PG instead of a PG-13 rating.

Pick the month you were born in:
January--I kicked
February--I loved
March--I did the Macarena with
April--I played with
May--I choked on
June--I told a secret to
July--I sang to
August--I had lunch with
September--I danced with
October--I smoked
November--I yelled at
December--I ran over


Pick the day (number you were born on)
1-------a paperclip
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a gangster
6-------a stranger
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friend's boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------an ipod
12-------a banana
13-------Chuck Norris
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------myself
20-------a football player
21-------a ninja
22-------a fireman
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a baseball bat
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------my science teacher
29-------a permanent marker
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy



Pick the color of the shirt you are wearing
White------Because I was happy.
Black-------Because that's how I roll.
Pink--------Because I was having a bad hair day.
Red---------Because the voices told me to.
Blue--------Because I'm beautiful and do what I want.
Green------Because I hate being boring.
Purple------Because I'm cool.
Gray--------Because I was having a heat stroke.
Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange-----Because I love my family.
Other-------Because that's what I did at my old school.
None-------Because I can't control myself.

Put the phrases together, and don't forget to leave a comment with your sentence included.

Here's mine:
I played with a pickle because that's what I did at my old school.

Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

  • I look forward everyday to your writing. My sentence(which I like much better than the one I had to send to another person)is
    I had lunch with your mom because I was having a heat stroke. Keep blogging!!
    Granny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:25:00 PM  

  • My sentence:
    I had lunch with a goat because I can't control myself.


    How true, I can't control myself.

    Uncle John

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, July 17, 2006 8:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home