slice of my life

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt---TRIANGLE

Today's theme is triangle. I have a few pictures for your enjoyment.

This first one is of the show my son's in this summer---Beauty and the Beast, Jr. Cogsworth's costume is almost a triangle. (My son is Lumiere, the candle.)
This little student of mine had triangles attached to his bottle rocket. The launcher was pretty awesome and sent those rockets FAR! The bottle rockets were the most popular booth at our end-of-year carnival.


And on oldie, but a goodie. I used this one before for Photo Hunt, but it's always the first triangle I remember in my photo collection. It's a triangle made of us. It was college---weird things happened. :-)
Those are my photos for the triangle theme! If you'd like to see more triangles, go to TNChick's website.
Next week's theme is hanging. That could be a little morbid! Or artsy. :-) Have a good week!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home