slice of my life

Monday, September 25, 2006

I wanted to write a fast blog today. I have a million things I ought to be doing instead of having fun writing! Or reading blogs. That's a time-consuming pastime!

I feel like I am running in a million directions. I have something to do in every area of my life---for my house, for Sonshine School, for my Creative Memories business, for my health, and bills to think about. I could devote one whole day to this house---and not be done. One whole day with CM---and not be done. I could spend all my waking hours worrying about these bills---and that would do no good! I am just waiting for everything to come together.

This weekend was really fun. I didn't do the things I thought I would do, but the big thing---B's birthday---did get done. Larry said it was a great party. I thought that was a compliment to me. :-)

Larry had to be outside for the Aggie game this weekend, and a storm came through right at kickoff time. This delayed the start time for 2 hours. He found shelter in an information hub---the training room. He also got to shake hands with the governor of TX. Jamie was very impressed with that! The governor even called him by first name (L says because his name tag was flipped around the right way at the time!). "How'ya doin' Larry?" I'm so glad he didn't have to stand in the lightning and rain, and that he was safe. It made for a late night---I fell asleep before he got home.

This is the first "perfect weather week" we have had since spring. The highs are supposed to be in the nid-80s, and the lows in the 60s. It's perfect! I plan on enjoying this outdoor air as much as possible.

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.
Micah 7:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home