slice of my life

Monday, August 04, 2008

intersting fact?

Well, it's interesting to me . . . .

I heard last night that at over 330 campers and 60 staff, J and B's church camp session is the largest camp session for a "church of Christ" church camp in the nation. Wow!

On the other hand, I have never gone by the rule that "bigger is better." I am only 5'2" after all. And you know I think the super 5-A schools are too big for their own good.

But still, there are lots of people who trust the leadership of this particular group and lots of adults want to be involved with this group. The kids keep coming back and sharing the opportunity with their friends. The graduating kids often come back as counselors.

The ultimate opinion that matters to me: my kids'. They loved it and want to go back next summer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home